February 28, 2005

Email

I'm so bad at checking my email(s). My Yahoo has 840 unread messages. Hope none of em are important. Yeah, right. Like any one ever emails me wanting to give me something. {RANT}Anyone legit, I mean - this doesn't include the free iPods, mature moms, virgins, free laptops, mortgage quotes, etc, etc, etc, etc and all the other Sh*t email that I get. I hate you freakin spammers. I hope that you rot in the eighth circle of hell for all eternity! Curse your eyes. May your computers get viruses and you have a most terrible gout! { / RANT}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahoo stinks. you're an IT guy, get Gmail.

best email ever.

on a side note, still work at the lake? get me a job as a janitor or something, then i can get free schooling.

Anonymous said...

Не знаю, куда написать, но мне безотлагательно нужен совет. В честь своего ухода с работы мне надобно подкупать тортики. Я планировала кое-что, но пролетела. Подскажите, пожалуйста, где и какие именно покупать тортики, для оооооооооочень вкусные и проверенные. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-svoimi-rukami/]капитальный ремонт дома[/url]