February 28, 2005

Buying stuff

Well, we've received out tax refund, so we've been buying a few things. Today, we got a little light bulb for the side of the house and an electric lawn edger. Most importantly, I got a Strawberry CheeseQuake Blizzard!!! Yummy. I could eat one of those every day.

Yesterday we bought a power washer to clean the driveway and siding on the house, plus a few other things. We found a plastic tricycle for Bren. Hmmm, I think I wrote this already, because I was just thinking how I already said that I wished I would have found a metal one like I had when I was a kid. Heh.

Work today was work. I built 70 prospect email accounts. This is only the second run of those. The first was 672. This time I printed them all on a fast printer. I want one! So instead of taking my assistant Daisy like all day to print them, they were done in about 5 minutes. It was great.

Also, we signed up for supervisor training on how to use the electronic time keeping system. I'll know how to take care of my single employee's time before I even know how to properly clock in and out myself! Pffffhhttt! What kind of logic is that? Oh, well, I'm still very excited about this. I'll be able to get direct deposit back like I've had for the last seven years (before I went hourly, that is)(which happened in Dec 04).

That's all for now. Wish I had another Strawberry Cheesecake blizzard. Poof! Wow! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL- No it didn't! You went hourly and the very end of October and the 1st check was in November. My first comment here is a wifely correction. Hehe. Love you.