March 11, 2007

Damn Gummiment 2

Over this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I've worked almost 20 hours on the DST 2007 change at work. We worked from 8pm Friday to 6am Saturday, slept a few hours, then came back at 2pm and worked until 10pm. Then I went back tonight from 8:30 to 11pm to wrap it all up.

That after taking Jen and the kids to Waco to meet my parents for lunch and swap. They're at mom and dad's now having a fun Spring Break trip. We ate at the the hidden gem of Waco, Parks Family Buffet. It's my favorite place to go and it was as good as always. It's down home good ole country cooking. The clientele is mixed, but mostly black at least on Sunday, which has been the day every time I've eaten there. This might discourage some people, but I want to say that you are missing out if you don't go there. The staff is super friendly and the other patrons are chatty and nice if you give them a chance. :) Try Parks Family!

So, I'm here working this Spring Break week, but it should be a good week. My stress over DST 2007 is over and I'm ready to move on to the next thing that comes up.

No comments: