April 22, 2006

Back from play

Bren and I just got back from a long playtime at McDonald's. We ate our burger and fries and then he played for about 2 hours with tons of kids. There was even a birthday party there and they gave him a little "favor" bag. It was fun. He went up and down the slide and climbed and screamed and ran around in circles. It was great. We finally had to leave when Jen called and said "Guess what you have two sets of?" - The house keys! Bren was plenty tired by the because I told him "Let's go find mama!" and he didn't protest leaving. I asked him on the way out if he had fun and he just said "Lots of people." Smart kid. :)

It was a good boys day out. He was so good. He ate his food before going to play and would come back to me periodically for a drink. He only was rough with a little girl once and had to be scolded, but other than that he was perfect. He did con me to the top of the play maze twice by yelling down "Stuck!!!", but I wouldn't fall for it more than that. Hehe.

No comments: