November 15, 2005

Video Podcasts

Video Podcasts are a current interest of mine and I've been looking for a good directory of them. I can't seem to figure out how in iTunes to get just the video ones, though I haven't given up on that yet. For now, I'll use PodcastAlley's List.

If anyone knows how to get iTunes to list on the video ones, let me know please. :)

I enjoy "Tiki Bar" particularly, as I think I've mentioned before. Here's a link. And here's another! More Tiki!!!!!!!! And I don't even drink! haha.

I'm just now checking out http://www.maryandkarla.com/. They're #2 on the list of Vid Podcasts. I'll say if Ep 20 is any indication, they're both twits...we'll see. Hehe. Yup. Stopped it about 4 minutes in. Next!

RocketBoom is good too, most days. Today...ehhhhh. The robot is cool...I really like the part about transparent screens. More! More!

Later! :)

No comments: