November 20, 2005

Bren Bits

Brendan is so funny sometimes! We're up early again (haha, 10:30 is early on a Sunday) and I figured I'd better feed him before Jen got up, so I picked up the one thing he's almost guaranteed to eat - a banana. I walked over to him and said "Heeeeey, Bren, want this?"

He said "Wow! A be-na-na-nana!" That was a yes! :)

Later, he stole my chair in front of my computer and wouldn't get up, so I just sat down in his chair and said "Well, I'll play yours then!" I expected him to say "No!" and run over to get rid of me, but he didn't. He said "ok" and took my mouse and started moving it all around. Not to be outdone, I started playing his Winnie the Pooh Toddler and it was fun! Every time I did something right, Bren would say "Jood Job, Dad!" and high five me, then say "Yay!"

After I finished a level, I said "That's cool." and he said "Das Cool! Is Fun!" Hehe.

Then on another level I pretended that I didn't know what to do to complete a task (click the mouse one of Rabbit's Vegetable jars) and he came over and said "Here, Dad" and took the mouse and clicked for me.

(Right now while I'm typing this, he just told me "Come on Dad, go see Mom!" and my answer was "No, we are not going to go wake up mama". He *bawls*. Sorry son!)

These mornings are fun (with the exception of wanting to go disturb mama) and I really enjoy the time with him.

No comments: