April 3, 2005

Family Returns

I drove to Waco today to pick up Jen and Bren. The parents like to meet half way between us and them. We ate at quite possibly the best restaurant in Waco, Parks Family Buffet*. Good old southern style home cooking. Mmmm-mmmmm! I listened to good music all the way up on my iPod. My faves right now include:

Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams
Maroon 5 - She will be loved & This love
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of me
Limp Bizkit - Behind blue eyes
Linkin Park - Somewhere I belong
Avril Lavigne - My happy ending & Don't tell me
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the way & Can't stop
plus others that I can't recall at the moment. I'm terrible about knowing the names of songs. I just know what I like...

After we got back, we watched some movies and had a good time. 8-]

*Parks Family Buffet
(254) 799-3773
Highway 84 E
Waco, TX 76701

No comments: