March 22, 2005

Edgar Roja, San Antonio's #1 idiot

I found this card taped to a gas pump. I usually pick things like that off and throw them away so as to prevent unsuspecting fools from being drawn into things they aren't smart enough to avoid...but this time, this time, something stopped me. Was it the crisp whiteness of the card? The bright red lettering? No, it was the fact that the red lettering looked raised and I'm really a texture fanatic. I had to feel it, to rub my fingers across the letters like a blind man reading Braille.

Screech....I don't know where all that came from, but anyway, I didn't throw it away, I picked it up and (after feeling the print and going Oooh!) read it. You should read it too, and carefully.



Do you see why I have dubbed Edgar San Antonio's #1 idiot? If not, read it again slowly paying attention to the spelling.

Wow!!! Edgar must not be making much money off his Primerica business because he can't even afford a freakin' dictionary!!! I've never seen such bad spelling. And here's the kicker, well two kickers actually: the card is really nice quality and the raised print must have cost a lot. The Moron wasted money on this, a lot of it. Do you want to take business advice from someone who can't even get business cards printed right? I don't think so. The second thing is that you know the poor guys at the printing house that made this had to be laughing their asses off. I can just imagine the clerk taking this in, and after good old dopey Eddie leaves, running back to the printer guys waving it in the air and saying something like, "Hey guys, look at this!"

So, here's to Edgar Roja, San Antonio's #1 idiot. May you finaly get pay what you worth.

No comments: