March 6, 2005

At work, now?

Well, here I am at work. I had some work to do after the club meeting Friday, but the website that I needed to get info from to do that work was down. So, I went home. Skipped it last night just because. Now I'm here tonight. (I forgot how quiet and peaceful it is here when there is no one else here. I kind of envy the police officers who work this time of night. It must be nice.) I figured I'd be smart about it, so I checked the website at home to make sure it was up, and it was. So, like Carson, I motored on over. And guess what! Now that I'm here, the site is down again. Blast those janitors for tripping over the cords at NetIQ!!! I hope that in the time it takes me to write this post, they'll be back up. I just have to laugh.

Unloaded the stones in the truck today and went to get another load which are now out too. I have to weigh one of those stones. Jen says they're like 20-25 (I stand corrected) pounds, but I think they're more like 10-15. We'll see. Still dripping at home, so not much got done. We did have a late lunch at my favorite chinese buffet, Wan Fu*. That made it a good day.

Guess I'll post and hope that NetIQ is back...

*Wan Fu Chinese Restaurant
(210) 523-0534
5309 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78238

8-]

No comments: