May 16, 2005

Asian Graphix

I just love graphics from Asian websites. They're so interesting sometimes...



Speaking of Asian websites, there's a site that I love from Japan called The Daily Yomiuri. Its the online version of the Yomiuri Shimbun. (Shimbun is Newspaper in Japanese). Since I can't read Japanese :( I have to read the English version. My favorite part is the photography like in Visions of Japan and Lens on Japan. Visions has photos of local trains (of which there are many) and of festivals (of which there are many).

Here's a good picture:

Chochin Matsuri in Japan
I did the rudimentary animation... ^_^

Today is my first day of summer hours at work. Can you tell? Hehe. I'm working 10 hour days for 4 days with Friday off. So, 3 day (or more) weekends all summer. Yay!!!

No comments: