April 26, 2008

My Shirt

Someone asked me today in a Starbucks what I blog about. My answer: oh not much in the last 6 months, but mostly my kids. She said she keeps a craft blog. Hmmm, sounds about as interesting as my kid blog. hehe.

I was wearing my Blogger T-shirt, which is why she asked.

While we're on the subject or Starbucks, am I the only one that feels like an outsider there? Every time I've gone in one (which must be only 4 or 5 times ever), I feel like I'm not supposed to be there and that I'm an idiot. I don't know what their stupid size names are -Venti, Vici, Vodi or something. If life were up to me, all sizes would be in ounces and you'd be able to specify exactly what you wanted.

"Hello, welcome to Micky D's drive thru window."
"Yeah chicky, I want two 3 ounce burgers with cheese, a 6 ounce fry, a 14 ounce strawberry milkshake, and 2 ounces of ketchup, no make it 3, please."
"Yes, sir, commin right up."

That'd be my ideal drive up window.

Speaking of drive up windows, where the heck are the outsourced order takers that I read about months ago. The people who are trained to take orders fastly and correctly? And where are the ordering kiosks if you want to go in? I don't want to talk to some minimum wage moron that is going to get my order wrong anyway. Let me tap it into a machine instead, please.

No comments: