June 21, 2007

Randomness

Typing w/ 1 hand as Andy is occupying the other. :)

I'm about to get my free credit reports. This is not a scam or sales pitch like freecreditreport.com is. Anualcreditreport.com is a safe, free site provided by the three big credit rating agencies for you under the law. "This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion."

I've also just found a note from back in the RuneScape days while cleaning up. I often think of how much fun RuneScape was and miss it. Like a smoker misses his cigarettes after he's quit, I think. "Seri Ceri's name is Janelle. She lives in California. She knows my hide buying secret. She never sells, but we did meet once so I could give her a chef hat." Those were the days. Seri Ceri, thanks for making RuneScape that much more fun.

Also someone told me a neat little phrase. Actually two different people told me two today.

While talking about how much (how little really) I charge for consulting: "Pigs get fed, Hogs get slaughtered." Good advice.

The other, after I said I'm fine today, was: "Any day not six feet under is a good day!" Agreed!

That's all for now. Playing Knights of the Old Republic on my Xbox. Just started it. Lots of fun. Still have to finish Diablo 2 again though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way
of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Feel free to visit my weblog ... car insurance rate compare