June 23, 2007

Fun, or not, well maybe

I'm not sure if I'm enjoying what I'm doing or not: I'm at the computer but I'm cleaning. So do I say "fun" because I'm at the computer, or "not" because I'm cleaning? I'm deleting old junk and moving things around. I have a metric ass ton (serious, you should weigh it) of disk storage in this house and I'm always filling it up. I need a drobo!!!! Gaa gaa gaa...I really want a Drobo! My Netgear StorageCentral is OK, but it doesn't do all that. On the other hand, StorageCentral was only a hundred bucks, not five hundred, and it is ethernet based. Their videos are cool to watch, but I also like the more "independent" take that Patrick and Robert have.

Oops, looking up the drobot link too about 20 minutes, during which time I forgot what I was doing and watched this video. Love it!!!!!!! I want to do something like this at work! Those people work for a company called Connected Ventures - they bring you the fun fun fun of The CollegeHumor Network: Big Shocker, Busted Tees, CollegeHumor, Defunker, & Vimeo. I hadn't seen #1 of #5 before. Be warned that you will learn something you may not want to if you click on Big Shocker. Suffice it to say that it may be a (you guessed it) big shock.

No comments: