March 12, 2006

A load of phonepics

At Jen's Dr appointment, Brendan and I sat outside while she had blood drawn.


We were on floor 5, and I thought that this 5 above the elevator looked cool.


We followed each other around the black floor tiles for a while before Bren decided to take a break.


After, we went to Las Palapas. Good taco salads, but every time they get a new paint job, it gets more hideous.


We also shopped at Big Lots. I didn't buy any of the BM Beans*, but I sure thought it was a funny name...


Later we went to HEB and since Bren slept thru dinner, he got something there. Brendan's just like his mother: Loves Sausage!


*In case you didn't know, BM stands for Bowel Movement, among other things. :p

5 comments:

Rutherford said...

You should eat some B&M Beans and report.

DarrellH said...

I'm afraid that I'd have a...well, you know.

Rutherford said...

You don't have to tell us about how loud the report would be, just eat some and report. It is good for the digestion.

DarrellH said...

It's like a, a, a...what's that word for something that's good for your digestion? I can't remember it.

Rutherford said...

digestif?