January 4, 2006

Zeitgeist. Yah!

From the last TWiT, I got to Google Zeitgeist. They say that the "Top Gainers" in searches for 2005 were:

Google.com - Top Gainers of 2005

1. Myspace
2. Ares
3. Baidu
4. wikipedia
5. orkut
6. iTunes
7. Sky News
8. World of Warcraft
9. Green Day
10. Leonardo da Vinci

Now, most of those I know about, but I hadn't heard of Ares, so (duh) I googled it. Here's what it is. http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net. It might be the next big thing. You heard it here first...or probably not.

I've linked the list above for ease of use. :)

On another subject, does anyone know exactly what Schultz from Hogan's Heroes says when addressed by Klink? It sounds to me like "Hier Wohl, Kommandant". You see, I wanted to put that in the title of this post, but about 30 minutes of googling didn't reveal it to mein eyes, so I gave up...meine google Fähigkeiten sind kaputt!

No comments: