January 8, 2006

Still Up!

I'm still up this early morning reading my email. I get emails from MyPoints and I'm trying to work my point level up to 10,000 so that I can redeem. You don't have to get that high, but it is a personal goal. I really like MyPoints. I have gotten tons of free stuff from them by reading emails and occasionally answering surveys. Mostly, we redeem points for Red Lobster/Olive garden gift cards. It's a very nice treat.

Here's my account summary as of right now:

Darrell, Member Since 11/18/98
Point Balance 9970 Points
Points Available to Redeem 9970 Points
Pending Points 0 Points
Points earned since account was opened 21470 Points
Points redeemed since account was opened 11500 Points

Getting close!!!

If anyone wants to join, please let me invite you. I get a few points that way. Arigato!

No comments: