October 24, 2005

Where's the good stuff?

I just realized this morning that I haven't written anything useful in a looooong time. I have just been putting up pictures and links and stuff. Well, that's not really going to change until something interesting to write about happens, but at least I can post more of that kind of stuff! I have several things that I have neglected to post so here they come!

Jen always has something interesting, but I'm just a bum when I'm at home. I play RuneScape, fiddle with the computers, play with the kiddo, etc. Hey, I did actually load up ALL of our recycle paper last night to bring to the bin at work! Woo Hoo! Kudos to me! No, not really...Jen was asking me for weeks to do it and I finally did only when I could con Dobie into helping me. Bum-ness slips back in from a moment's respite. Phhhhtttt.

I did something interesting on Saturday, though. I went to the Japan Matsuri at the Central Library. It's a festival with lots of interesting info and displays on Japan. I took the Anime Club members and we had a "Learn About Anime" table. It was cool. I ate Vegetable Chirashi - which is a scattered rice dish. Normally you would put a portion of sushi on top, but this was just veggies - I think. It has some shredded ginger on top that was really good. I hope they put pictures up on their website. Maybe they will.

No comments: