October 31, 2005

RuneScape Halloween Events

RuneScape has several neat, limited time Halloween events this year. One is little kids trick-or-treating in Lumbridge, the first town. Here's my photo album of pictures of that.



Ah, the kids love me...


It's amazing what the little buggers say...


...particularly when the treat you give em is 100 gold! :)


Another Halloween event is the Grim Reaper appearing when you die. I did on purpose just to see 'im. I saw 'im. Whoop te doo! I actually was able to right click and examine him before respawing in Lumbridge. The result is above in all its glory.


Finally, on a somewhat related, somewhat not note, I like Google Doodles...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get bored on Runescape, I use the catapult in Castlewars and shoot anyone that comes in my path, even my own team. It's super funny and the archers and mages standing near get damaged too. Just a tip if you get bored.

The zombie head and sweets are pretty much useless but it was kinda fun. Last Christmas we all got yo-yo's from Santa, that was cool.

DarrellH said...

That's funny! I wasn't a member until this May or so, so I missed last year's Christmas event. I plan to see it this year though! Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

I have some trebuchet movies for you, but they are quite large. I need to send you a dvd or cd sometime. Good stuff.

DJH (of the DJH curse)