August 8, 2005

Jul 29th pics

In a comment to this post, Les wanted to know what the picture of the stormy sky was. Well, that's actually a picture I took with my handy dandy little i275 camera phone (looks good for a camera phone pic, eh?)



Anyway, that's the top of the library at the University where I work. I was walking out to my car to head home and saw that unusual dark and light cloud formation. I just had to take a picture of it. I've taken so many pictures with my phone that I would have missed otherwise. The res is not so good, but it's better than missing the shot all together.

When we were building that library, many people asked why we were building another church on campus, so that's a common misconception. Basically everything there is made to look gothic, and old-churchy...but I love it. :]

I'm glad you read me Les. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you must tell me how to post pics. Where do I find a website to host them?