August 8, 2005

From the mouth of a babe

You never know what's going through the mind of a two and a half year-old. Today I was showing Brendan how to go pee pee in the potty (by demonstration, as always) and he ran up to my left side, gazed intently at the equipment, and said gleefully "It's raining, dada!"

Jen and I had a good laugh at that one!

On an unrelated note, Jen (cuckoo wanna-be-preggo on the brain girl) bought Preggie Pops - these lollies designed to be eaten while you're pregnant to ease the agony of morning sickness. I have tried the ginger and lavender flavors and decided that they both taste like bathroom cleaner. Blech! But I just tried the sour lemon one, and my gawwwwd, it was good. Lemon meringue pie filling. Mmm-mmmm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now why oh why are women who want children cuckoo?? Is that really a crazy thing?

DarrellH said...

When I say "cuckoo" I mean cuckoo in a warm, fuzzy, loving don't-be-annoyed-at-me sorta way!

Anonymous said...

That's good Darrell. I can see you're a well-trained husband.