February 11, 2008

A Scene

My Friend JL posted this on another site, where I don't use my last name. I've edited it and posted it here because I like it so much.

Feb 11 2008 10:38 PM
I killed you Mr. H, I watched you die, with a certain sense of satisfaction I might add but then something happened, something I knew was impossible but it happened anyway. You destroyed me Mr. H. Afterward I knew what I was supposed to do but I didn't; I couldn't; I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. Now I stand here because of you, Mr. H, because of you I'm no longer an agent of the system, I'm unplugged, I've changed, a new man like you apparently free...But, as you well know appearances can be deceiving which brings me to the reason why we're here, we're not here because we're free we're here because we're not free, there is no escaping reason, there is no denying purpose because as we both know, without purpose we would not exist.

I love the Matrix!

No comments: