December 16, 2007

Sunday Miscellaney

Geeeeee, it's been a long time since I logged in. Blogger put a message on my dashboard saying "Who the heck are you?" Hehe, just kidding. But I've had no time for writing lately. I'm kind of sad about that. But oh well, once January gets here, I'll be much better off.

I saw this on Harrypotter.com today and had to screenshot it. DVD 5 is out and this is one of the stills. I call it Dan Radcliffe as Captain Kirk. :)



Looks like Kirk in the old series uniform, but with glasses.

Today is Dobie's party, which might be fun or might be a disaster. We'll see. My friend Christopher was invited, but it is his mum's birthday, so he can't go. Oh well. I don't think I've written much about Christopher here, because I've only known him for 6 months or so and I haven't been writing much this last six months. He's a great fun guy. He lives life to the fullest. He's an anime fan like me and a video game fan and just an all-around good guy. I'm allergic to his dog. I never knew I was allergic to any animals, but I've been thrice to his house and every time I'm congested and coughing up crap for a week. She's a nice dog, though.

He bought me two expensive games for Christmas and I'm overwhelmed because I can't really spend as much on him as he spent on me. I am uncomfortable having to deal with that, because I want equality. I'm going to feel uncomfortable for a while, but if I win the mega millions that I put 5 bucks into yesterday, I'll give him a few hundred thousand. You too Ruthy. :)

It's cold today. 43 deg right now. We have broccoli in the garden that may not make it.

We (read: Jen) did Micky and Minnie for out front lawn this year, but have had nothing but challenges with them. The wind blew like a banshee yesterday and they are lying down in the yard (they blew over) despite having them copiously cable tied to metal fence posts. Darn it. They look cute when up, though. See?



A video might be forthcoming, if I get around to it.

Ooooh! I'm dumb. I let Jen's domain expire the other day by accident. It was expired for 3 or 4 days before I renewed it. That could have been a disaster. Whew, dodged a bullet there. I renewed 3 of my 4 domains so I wouldn't miss the two that expire in January. I use namesecure.com, but I probably should switch to somewhere else. They're expensive at $8 per year.

Playing Chrono Cross. Old PS1 game, but really good. Working on an XBOX 360 by playing on Live Search Club. Almost there!

Merry Christmas. * < ( : - )

No comments: