December 31, 2007

Monday that feels like Sunday

It's Monday, but I'm off work, so it feels like Sunday. One of the great things about working for the Catholics is all this wonderful free paid time off around Christmas. Ahhh, I'll miss that when I don't work for them any more.

Well, I'm working on setting up a new computer. We had planned on getting one at tax refund time, but there was a deal on Dell's site and you know I can't pass up a good deal.



The one we got has these specs:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 5000+
2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs
19 inch S199WFP Widescreen Digital Flat Panel Monitor
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE Integrated Graphics GPU
320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
Vista Home Premium

I have a whole lot of things to do today.

Yesterday I took Brendan to the Tower of the Americas. We're going tonite to watch the New Year's Eve fireworks that are launched from the top. More about that later.

No comments: