November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was fun. Went to the folks for a few days. I watched some videos on my iPod to keep me occupied, so that was cool. I finally figured out how to properly do the conversion of my home videos to iPod format. It isn't hard now that I know how to do it, but I had a bear of a time figuring out all the steps. Oh well. Hint: don't follow the directions given in the conversion program. They don't work. Hehe.

We bought bro Super Mario Galaxy for his birthday, and played it a little with him. It's a great game and lots of fun. Not tooooo hard, but hard enough not to be boring. Just my kind of game. I always get stuck in Mario games and never finish them (I've never finished one) so I was enjoying it a lot. The Wii control is great too.

I really, really miss games. I need a good RPG to play. Wahhhhhh. I have a couple that would be good, but why I haven't started them I don't know.

No comments: