August 2, 2020

Boon!

As I requested (prayed) before, the Internet Gods have Granted me a boon. We were able to get internet with Nextlink, and now I get 25 megabits up by 5 down for the same price I was paying for Nortex. Yahoozzz! I really like the people at Nortex, but the service out here in the country was not up to par.

Brendan is about to go to check into is college form room for the first time.

I just wrapped the month of hell at work and am now beginning to go back to normal.

COVID-19 sucks and we hate it. Fortunately I don't have any close close friends who've had it. Some coworkers from my old job have, and I'm scared. Washing hands 10 times a day (really) and wearing a mask in public. Some stupid morons feel that having to wear a mask takes away their rights. I'll give that up in order to continue living. I got lots to do yet. Andy is a Sophomore doing school from home this year, and Kayley is in 5th grade. Jen is teaching in-person, virtual, and with paper packets. She is a super-woman.

No comments: