May 25, 2008

General state of me

Well, now that the crisis at OLLU has mostly subsided, I managed to get sick. I have lost my voice and have badly congested everything. Oh well, it had to happen after all I've been thru. The first week back Tuesday night thru Friday, I worked 56 hours. I didn't even have to submit any vacation time for my vacation!

Now it is Memorial Day weekend and I can afford to slow down and be sick for a while.

I finished listening to all of the Secret World Chronicle that is out and also just finished listening to Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey. I love that book. I highly recommend it.

Playing games with the kids this weekend. Had JoseLuis, his Jen and Jeremy over Friday night and we played all kinds of Wii games and rock band until the wee hours. Have been sleeping late and enjoying.

Bren's keyboard is hurting my wrists and I'm hungry, so I'm going to pause now...

No comments: