May 12, 2007

Placido Sabado

The title of this post not only reflects that it is a nice quiet Saturday morning, but also reflects that Jen just saw an billboard for Placido Domingo come to San Antonio and remarked, "That guys name is Placid Sunday!?!?" Hehe. I figure it is a stage name, but eh...

So this morning Andy and I are up early. It's city election day and I might go vote. A friend of mine is running for city council, but unfortunately I'm not in her district so I can't vote for her. Oh well.

I just got a new Pioneer 18 speed DVD burner, so that's cool. I've been making backups of my Word Docs and things that we've created over the years. Andy and I also watched some of Diego Saves Christmas this morning as it was the first thing I found on. He enjoyed it a lot. He's well on the way to being just like us. He likes Baby Einstein a lot.

So, today I have to continue cleaning up the easement in the back so the city doesn't fine me...ho hum.

I heard that the Mega Millions jackpot is a hundred and something million dollars, so maybe I'll but a ticket for that. Sure could use a hundred and something million dollars...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would settle for the "something million dollars" Hope you and the family are having a good Sabado. Who put the "bad" in Sabado anyway. It should be Sagoodo. =)

DarrellH said...

Si!

Rutherford said...

Darrell, you won't win.

Rutherford said...

Sorry to be such a downer. What I meant to say was "What about Billy Sunday"?